Tuesday, March 15, 2011

An Interview on Kubatana.net

At the beginning of the year, I sent Kubatana an email sharing my New Year Resolution as they had invited their readers to do. No prizes for guessing what mine was (3rd from top). I would never have imagined being asked to do an interview. Over the years, the Kubatana newsletter has been a resource for social commentary, opportunities (contests, grants, fellowships and vacancies)... see the opportunity in Mi Week Spot (left hand column). My reaction therefore at the thought of being in Kubatana ( profile and all) as an interviewee-  Hello!- can  only be imagined! Fever pitch delirium.
Because it was a defining moment that went unmentioned here as I was wandering, lost in the wilderness of No Laptop Land... for the benefit of those of you who haven’t had a chance to read (or listen to it- they have audio file options too) here is my Kubatana interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment